Friday, August 03, 2007

Heroes

Children accumulate stickers for exchange, men accumulate gadgets for pleasure, women accumulate stories for sharing and I accumulate heroes for inspiration. They are, by order of category:


Intellectually:
Condoleezza Rice
Lee Kuan Yew

Philanthropically:
Oprah Winfrey

Literarily:
Maya Angelou
Khaled Hosseini
Adeline Yen Mah
Sidney Poitier
Archie Weller
George Orwell

Out of the outstanding people above, there are 2 heroes who influences me deeply and I pray for the honour & privilege to meet them up close & personal one day. They are my 2 intellectual heroes - the greater of whom is one of the brightest & most brilliant man this nation is blessed with - MM Lee.


1 Comments:

Blogger JasonOng said...

MM Lee! He's my hero too! ;)

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home