Wednesday, December 05, 2007

M Gov - Part 3

To which I responded as such:

Thanks lots for sharing. Though my replies be short (and that's because my sphere of understanding and sensitivity to the social & political climate is elementary - but I'm hungry to learn), I catch your point.

History would reveal that it takes lots of conviction, courage and sacrifice to stand up against the tide of the apathy and the opposition of those in power and abuse thereof. I think many in the world, especially those hailing from countries with significant social disorder have dreams and hope of a better country and justice and equality for all. Or should I say - everyone has dreams - it's but a matter of belief and perspective. Take for instance, a radical left-wing Muslim person - he might believe that in order to establish social order - non-Muslim infidels should be eradicated. A reasonable man would say that's terrorism.

I would think many M'sians have a clear idea of what consitutes a just & upright government - but feel inadequate or do not have the resources to fight for it, for fear of many an opposing force and obstacles. Your suggested solutions are fabulous, and in my humble opinion, workable (may I applaud you for your keen mind and wisdom), but as you have also pointed out - would probably be thrown out the window by the current government concerned with achieving their goals at the expense of inequality for a large portion of their people and consequently disparaging the capability of their leadership. Leadership is not bestowed; it is earned. Maybe our leaders ought to consider that circumspectfully.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home